Anne is a Strategic HR Professional focused on helping senior leaders develop an engaged culture to meet today’s demanding workforce challenges. A champion of HR strategies that align with goals and objectives through a DE&I lens, Anne brings a wealth of knowledge to propel growth and performance.
Integrating best practices, technology and processes with business objectives is the essence of Anne’s philosophy. She works with organizations to develop inclusive leaders, uncover their capacity to shift perspectives and appropriately adapt behaviour to cultural differences and commonalities. Always an advocate for a well-defined culture strategy, she has a reputation for nurturing relationships, listening to understand, and challenging the status quo as a respected member of management teams.
Anne has built a repertoire of strategic HR solutions on the foundation of 20+ years of progressive HR leadership experience with Canada’s leading title insurance provider, combined with strategic consulting across a variety of industries. An accredited Great Place to Work professional, she brings expertise in generalist functions as well as in transformational projects that address how, where and why work gets done. She guides teams through the critical process of mining and measuring people data and turning that data into insights that build engagement.
She melds professional courage with strong decision-making skills to inspire, influence and build consensus while increasing efficiency, productivity and performance and improving the employee experience.
PROFESSIONAL EXPERTISE AND SERVICES
- Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Strategies
- Rewards & Recognition
- Innovation / Idea Management
- Leader & Employee Communication
- Culture Strategy
- Change Management
- Corporate Social Responsibility/ESG Team
- Leadership & Leadership Development
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATIONS
- CHRP, CHRL and Member – Human Resources Professional Association
- Human Resources Management Certificate – Sheridan College, Ontario
- Bachelor of Applied Science, Consumer Studies – University of Guelph, Ontario
- Qualified Administrator – Intercultural Development Inventory
- Certified Recognition & Engagement Professional – Achievers