A Coach, Consultant and Facilitator with decades of global experience helping Leaders achieve new levels of success through radical candour and mutual accountability.
As a trusted, strategic thought partner, Matt’s global success has been built on his unique ability to unlock – and ultimately expand – each individual’s inner potential. He helps create incredible opportunities for his clients to show up as their best and make a positive impact upon which legacies are built.
It starts with relatability, actionable insights and relentless honesty. Within a professional and confidential setting, he inspires clients to explore the insights, perspectives and self-awareness that are critical to leadership growth and lasting change.
With 25 years of international business experience, including leadership roles in five Olympic Games, Matt has been a springboard for executives and business owners around the world to take their leadership to new realms of effectiveness. Whether managing or consulting for leaders of global events, operations and guest experiences, he brings a steadfast commitment to personal, team and organizational excellence.
PROFESSIONAL EXPERTISE AND SERVICES
- Leadership Development
- Training Content & Delivery
- Workshop Design & Facilitation
- Strategic Planning
- Business Consulting
- Organizational Design
- Cross-Functional Integration
- Global Events
- Operational Readiness
SAMPLE CLIENT LIST
- lululemon athletica
- Rocky Mountaineer
- International Olympic Committee (IOC)
- Vancouver 2010 Pan American Games
- International Paralympic Committee (IPC)
RECENT COACHING SUCCESSES
- Focus on the individual and what really matters to them to have a tangible impact on their lives, such as the leader of a world-class resort who revealed that the insightful and encouraging support she received helped her make tremendous progress in her professional and personal growth. It reinvigorated her leadership and commitment to her work despite her initial intention to leave the organization
- Played instrumental roles in the success of numerous events and organizations including the International Olympic Committee (IOC), lululemon athletica, Rocky Mountaineer, London 2012, Sochi 2014, Toronto 2015, FIFA Women’s World Cup 2015, and Rio 2016
- Significantly improved communication and knowledge among 10+ Managers and the overall Guest Services team of a high-profile tourist destination by developing high-quality project management tools and performance management dashboards, increasing visibility into key data and metrics
CERTIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION
- Associate Certified Coach (ACC) International Coaching Federation
- Graduate Certificate in Executive Coaching, Royal Roads University
- Bachelor of Commerce, Sports Administration, Laurentian University