Human Resources Advisory
Our accredited and experienced human resources team provides comprehensive Human Resources support.
Seasoned Human Resources Practitioners Delivering On-site Or On-call Services
HR Advisory is our specialty division providing strategic, customized Human Resources Services. For many organizations, we’re the ideal partner to support the development and seamless delivery of day-to-day HR functions.
The Executive Coach Global team is comprised of certified HR professionals who have a depth of experience in balancing strategic and functional services. Our commitment is to work with your organization to find positive outcomes, solutions and strategies to address challenges.
- Analyze and define your immediate and long-term needs
- Help establish and maintain a strong HR infrastructure
- Optimize current technology including Human Resource Information Systems, Recruitment and Applicant Tracking platforms, Performance Management software, and Payroll
- Workplace Investigations
- Compensation Benchmarking and Pay Equity Reviews
- Talent Development and Leadership Training
Always a customized approach
We begin with thorough discovery and understanding of your immediate, interim and long-term needs, and usually propose the following sequence:
- Conduct a tailored comprehensive review of HR policies and procedures to identify gaps, challenges and recommendations using our review process. This work is generally accomplished over a one-month period.
- On the basis of our Analysis and Executive Summary Report, develop a prioritized agenda of recommended services. Our proposals include scope, timing and duration, whether we’re filling a temporary leave, coaching an existing team or establishing a permanent partnership solution.
- Provide on-site support as required and desired to address strategy, establish an HR presence and provide direction for critical strategic personnel matters.
- Provide ongoing service for resolution of issues that arise by phone and email.
In addition to these functional HR services, our experienced team can deliver innovative and engaging training sessions in a wide range of areas. Depending on your interest and the content of your existing programs, we will be happy to review and customize the material with you on these or other relevant topics:
- Communication Etiquette
- Strategies for Conflict Resolution
- Giving and Receiving Feedback
- Employee Engagement
- Managing Change
- Building Resiliency
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- Innovation (Innovation Process / Innovation Kickstart / Innovation Fundamentals)
- Creativity (Creative Thinking Techniques / Cultivating a Culture of Creativity)