Source: www.thestar.com There is widespread agreement that...
We use the Prosci Change Management methodology which is developed based on research with over 3,400 participants over the last twenty years. What is unique about the methodology is that it comes from real project leaders and teams reflecting on what worked, what did not and what they would do differently on their next project.
Key Benefits of Effective Change Management
Our Change Management Specialists help to:
- Avoid the additional and excessive costs the organization will incur without adequately managing the people side of change.
- Mitigate the additional and excessive risks that the organization will take on without adequately manage the people side of change.
- Reduce the impact that change has on an organization, its culture, its people, and its ability to fulfill its vision and mission by developing and implementing change management plans including communications, sponsor road maps, coaching, employee resistance management, coaching, mentoring and training plans
- Provide tools, assessments and resources that facilitate clearer and more consistent communication, growth and development
- Encourage leadership to value their employees and to not only engage them in the change process but to also promote a culture that is engaged
- Develop deployment activities creating and customizing documentation, training materials and conducting train the trainer workshops
- Proactively collect feedback, listening to leaders, employees, project managers to anticipate resistance, identifying gaps and proposing corrective procedures to reinforce successful change initiatives
ORGANIZATIONAL CHANGE BEGINS WITH MANAGING INDIVIDUAL CHANGE
Change is often a complex and difficult process—and it’s inevitable. The most commonly cited reason for project failure is problems with the people side of change. Yet organizations often invest more in the technical side of change than in leading impacted people through times of change.
The first step in managing any type of organizational change is understanding how to manage the change that a single individual is experiencing. Driving successful change in individuals and organizations requires new thinking, new models for change, and new tools.
The Prosci ADKAR Model is proven to help organizations achieve the greatest benefits from their change initiatives.
The model is a goal-oriented tool that guides individual and organizational change. Created by Prosci founder Jeff Hiatt, ADKAR is an acronym that represents the five tangible and concrete outcomes that people need to achieve for lasting change: