Source: www.cbc.ca Companies may find transactional-only...
Performance Coaching and Development facilitates increased engagement and success with tools and techniques for a leader to achieve peak performance and have better execution. Performance Coaching can bring out the true potential and help improve someone’s productivity and effectiveness. Sometimes we just fall into a rut and drift into a zone that leads to poor performance and possible alignment issues. Performance coaching involves challenging coachees as well as supporting them, so that they can build new skills and improve their performance in a balanced way. This process can be very rewarding and creates a self awareness for improvement for the benefit of all.
Coaching is a way of building shared accountability and mutual benefits, recognizing the importance of alignment between the employee, their leader and organization.
Some benefits of Performance Coaching:
- Increase Self-awareness
- Identify road blocks to achieving true potential
- Set practical, achievable SMART goals
- Design your Individual Development Plan for action and sustainability
- Develop and utilize new skills
- Identify and maximize strengths
- Develop tools to overcome weaknesses
- Develop a greater understanding of your wants, needs and desires
- Sense, identify and understand the emotions and reactions of others
- More effectively inspire and drive a team towards success
- Learn accountability to take charge of your own mistakes and correct them
- Address and overcome negative behaviour and thought processes that create road blocks
- Clear, concise communication