Source: www.thestar.com There is widespread agreement that...
Explore the benefits of Leadership and Training Development Coaching
Leadership training and one-on-one coaching at Executive Coach Global are custom designed to address specific needs of the individual and organization to assure favourable outcomes that are positive and sustainable.
Our certification programs are available on four levels: Basic – Intermediate – Advanced – Executive
The process begins with a discovery meeting with the company champion to understand gaps, issues, opportunities and desired outcomes of the leadership training. Understanding roles, responsibilities and scope are important elements in determining best program fit to achieve sustainable positive outcomes. Training can be done on site if appropriate meeting room space is available. Delivery can be in groups or one on one and sometimes involves a blend of the two formats. Participants will receive a personalized certificate signed by their accredited ICF leadership coach after successful completion of the program. Our learning platform is a combination of understanding leadership principles and strategies, developing soft skills, best practices around team engagement, collaboration, innovation and performance. Our training platform is delivered using the applied learning model to ensure sustainability and results.
Who would benefit most from leadership development coaching
- A newly promoted leader
- A leader who has taken on greater responsibilities or preparing to take on a more complex role
- A leader who has been transferred from another division or country and needs to adjust to a new culture
- A leader who has very strong technical skills but needs to develop soft skills and leadership skills
- A leader who has a team not pulling in the same direction
- Leaders who want to develop and enhance leadership skills
- A leader who is having challenges with direct reports and wants to improve those relationships
Reap the many positive outcomes
- Develop a more effective leadership style or manner
- Engage in succession planning & management
- Improve interpersonal or communication skills
- Develop staff to become more productive
- Fine-tune priority setting and time management
- Boost presentation and networking skills
- Engage in self-awareness and development
- Strengthen self-confidence, assertiveness and well-being
- Master better conflict-management skills
- Identify and implement effective staff development
Creating a career pathway by embracing and developing a strong professional brand that effectively communicates your value proposition is key for transitioning to new opportunities. In essence marketing your skills, achievements, work history and credentials will propel career growth and successful career progression. We have created a unique “brand tool box” that allows for branding across multiple platforms so your professional DNA gets communicated effectively and puts you front of line with key hiring decision makers.Our programs are custom designed to fit each assignment and done under the supervision of team experts in career and executive coaching. We provide specialized workshops for on site learning in a number of areas including redeployment, preparation for internal job applications, supervisory skills, senior leadership development, engagement strategies for managers and preparing leaders to deal effectively with mergers and acquisitions. Our delivery models reflect each organization’s desired outcomes and typically are offered in both one-on-one coaching and workshops related to managing change and preparing staff to transition to a new business model. Career Management is essential to keep skills relevant and providing the best conditions for advancement and alignment with changing goals, challenges and business objectives.
Individual, Team & Organizational Assessments
Whether hiring, transferring or optimizing productivity, employers must continually analyze and develop an individual’s potential in terms of performance, engagement, leadership and alignment. The same continued analysis of potential holds true for teams and organizations. Executive Coach Global provides a comprehensive assessment approach along with consulting expertise to build a road map that helps bridge the gap between factors that limit and those that free individuals, teams and organizations to achieve higher results and a more effective and successful business.