Ann Fogolin BEd, MCC
“Her keen insight into the educational system and educators combined with her extensive coach training and mentoring makes her uniquely suited for consulting and coaching at all levels. Ann is a straight shooter with a huge heart and an ability to find humour in what we call life’s learning opportunities.”
Ann Fogolin is a Seasoned Coach, Mentor, and Education Consultant with a Focus on Driving Success by Helping Clients Define Purpose and Find Meaning
Ann approaches each coaching engagement with a direct, open, intuitive style. With a practiced art of listening – not just for words but for the feelings and energy behind them – she quickly melds observation, thought-provoking insight, and creative support. She specializes in coaching visionary leaders, executives, and collaborative work teams, as well as mentoring experienced coaches.
Ann Fogolin serves as a faculty member with three coach training schools, including UT Dallas Executive Coaching Masters program, and is an International Coaching Federation (ICF) assessor and trainer of aspiring assessor coaches. She also serves on the Association for Coach Training Organizations (ACTO) ethics committee. Ann’s mission is to empower her clients to live their best lives and her commitment to personal and professional mastery is demonstrated through the coaching and mentoring of new and experienced coaches.
For the past 15 years, Ann has operated a coaching practice geared towards empowering people of all ages to realize their talents and create success in their chosen endeavours. Her commitment to clear and effective communication as well as her experience in supporting the development of young people provide practical wisdom and perspective that span industries and generations. She adds value and expertise through the application of principles honed through her certification as a Positive Psychology Coach.
As Founder of Becuz I Matter, Ann works with organizations and the individuals who comprise them to achieve increased focus and productivity, manage time, hone problem-solving skills, and become stronger communicators.
PROFESSIONAL EXPERTISE AND SERVICES
- Positive Psychology Coach
- Leadership & Team Building Coaching
- Solution-Focused Coach
- Individual Success Coaching
- Organizational Leadership
- Educational Consulting
- Emotional Intelligence
- Enhanced Conversational Intelligence
RECENT COACHING SUCCESSES
Peer Support Volunteer and Member of the Board of Directors, Wellspring Cancer Support Center: As a close relative of a cancer survivor, Ann was introduced to a vibrant and worthy organization that works with current patients and their families. She provides coaching services that focus on and emphasize the necessary life adjustments which accompany this disease, and provides support for those who are impacted.
Award Winner: Ann is the recipient of the first-ever GTA ICF Outstanding Individual Contributor award 2020 in recognition of a member who has exhibited distinguished service to advance the coaching profession and the ICF chapter.
CERTIFICATIONS, EDUCATION, and PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS
- Master Certified Coach (MCC)
- International Coach Federation ICF-registered Mentor Coach, ICF Assessor, Member of ICF PCC Marker Training Team Coach U Certified Graduate (CUCG)
- Faculty Member at three coach training schools
- Bachelor of Education, Ontario Teacher Education College
- Bachelor of Arts, Phys Ed, University of Western Ontario
- Certified as a Positive Psychology Coach, Canadian Positive Psychology Association
- Certified as a Solution-Focused Coach, University of Toronto, Solution-Focused Brief Coaching Program
- Faculty and Facilitator, CoachInc.com
- Organizational Leadership, Klemmer & Associates
- EQ -i 2.0/EQ 360 Certified, The Emotional Intelligence Training Company, Inc.