Christine Ni is a passionate Career Coach dedicated to helping executives discover and overcome the barriers blocking them from achieving and enjoying success in a corporate environment.
Christine is widely recognized for her record of empowering leaders and staff at all levels to achieve their personal and professional aspirations. With a down-to-earth approach and supportive encouragement, she guides each individual through their own journey of self-discovery – a vital first level of awareness that underpins team and workplace effectiveness.
In corporate roles within multinational companies and independent consulting assignments alike, she has championed leadership development with a focus on effective communication, team engagement, team collaboration, and stress management. Christine Ni also brings significant experience helping clients smoothen their reduction in workforce processes by coaching them through planning and employee communication, providing on-site support, and helping the impacted workforce with their career transitions.
Christine has a wealth of 15 years of corporate experience in the field of HR Management, in addition to 10 years as an independent coach and consultant. She held critical senior HR leadership roles within the hi-tech and pharmaceutical sectors. Notably, prior to pursuing her interest in professional coaching, she was the HR Director, Asia Pacific at Barco as well as HR Director for Oracle China overseeing HR strategy, planning, and operations.
PROFESSIONAL EXPERTISE AND SERVICES
- Leadership Development
- Career Management
- Building High-Performance Teams
- Stress Management
- Strategic Thinking and Planning
- Career Transition
SAMPLE CLIENT LIST
- InterContinental Hotels Group
- Dow Corning
- United Technology Corporation
- American Express
- China Europe International Business School
CERTIFICATIONS, EDUCATION, and PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS
- Professional Certified Coach, (PCC) International Coach Federation
- MBA Diploma, China Europe International Business School
- BA, Science, and Technology
- Certified with Hogan, Lumina, and Birkman
- Volunteer Career Coach with Toronto-based NGOs including Up with Women, Elizabeth Fry, and ICTC