Laurie Flasko CEC, CSP, PCC
“Her keen insight into the educational system and educators combined with her extensive coach training and mentoring makes her uniquely suited for consulting and coaching at all levels. Ann is a straight shooter with a huge heart and an ability to find humour in what we call life’s learning opportunities.”
Laurie Flasko is a certified executive coach who works with emerging leaders, managers, and executives to accelerate personal and professional growth.
A sought-after keynote speaker, trainer, executive coach, and expert in customer service, Laurie adds tremendous value to clients who want to WOW their customers, build strong teams and create cultures where people LOVE to work. Her success is founded on the credo that a strategic focus on great culture is a profitable investment for every business.
Laurie brings 20+ years of experience in the fields of leadership development, team building, customized training, and customer service. She began her training career within the casino industry with Casino Niagara and the Ontario Lottery and Gaming Commission. A graduate of Royal Roads Executive Coaching, Laurie works with a variety of businesses from SMEs to Fortune 500s, as well as various levels of government. Across all company sizes and industry sectors, she devotes her efforts to advancing individuals, teams and organizations to their next competitive level. Through her independent coaching firm, she promotes maximizing potential, optimizing teams and empowering brand advocacy.
Laurie Flasko is one of only 61 Canadians to receive the Certified Speaker Professional designation through the National Speakers Association. Her extensive repertoire of keynote subjects includes The Kindness Advantage, Leaders Who Lead from the Heart, Creating the Customer Experience, and Reaching Your Full Potential.
PROFESSIONAL EXPERTISE AND SERVICES
- Career and High-Performance Coaching
- Leadership Coaching
- Training & Development
- Change Management
SAMPLE CLIENT LIST
- Insurance Institute of Toronto
- General Motors
- Walker Environmental Industries
- Brock University
- Level 5 Strategic Planning
- Niagara Region
- White Oaks Conference Resort & Spa
- Alectra Utilities
- Citizenship and Immigration Canada
- Town of Fort Erie
- Henry Schein Canada
RECENT COACHING & TRAINING SUCCESSES
- Among her numerous accomplishments, Laurie provided customized training to White Oaks
Conference Resort & Spa, which resulted in their ranking as the second-Best Employer in Canada by
the Globe & Mail’s “Report on Business” magazine. White Oaks was also named to the Spas of
America’s prestigious “Top 50 Spas in Canada” list.
- Laurie’s two customer service programs, We Get It and We Get It 2, led to the Ontario Chamber of
Commerce nominating White Oaks for a Service Excellence Award. In addition to realizing increased
revenues, White Oaks continues to receive numerous service awards and public recognition, and
consistently achieves outstanding member/customer experience scores.
- In tandem with her studies at Stanford University, Laurie developed her Resilience Program Breathe
which was featured on the program’s website and she will be presenting her findings to future
CERTIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION
- Certified Executive Coach (CEC) – Royal Roads Executive Coaching, BC
- Coach Training Alliance, Colorado
- Certified Speaker Professional (CSP) – National Speakers Association
- Applied Compassion Training Program (CCARE) – Stanford University
- Certified Trainer, Training Designer and Facilitator
- Certification in Human Resource Management
- Assessment Certifications with Lab Profile, DISC, Myers Briggs Type Indicator, and Personality
Laurie is the co-author of Bullying Is Not a Game. A Parents’ Survival Guide. The profits from this book are donated to Children’s Mental Health and not-for-profit agencies. She has been featured on a variety of media including Breakfast TV, CBC, Gift of Respect, TVO and was listed as one of 12 People Who Did Great Work for the Common Good in 2014 by Crisis Prevention.